Does your project correspond to the themes we favor?
- EDUCATION: literacy projects and technical or vocational trainings
- CONSTRUCTION: access to sustainable infrastructure and use of local resources
- ENVIRONMENT: access to water and water treatment, innovative ideas that allow increased use of renewable energies and better waste treatment
- Is it developed in one of the countries where we are active? (Discover via this link where we are active)
- Is your project specific and studied?
- It is sustainable, has it any impact on the development of your action and does it benefit a community?
- BESIX Foundation does not support individual requests. Projects must be apolitical and non-confessional.
The Selection Committee meets 5 times a year and requests are studied as and when they are received and in line with our selection criteria.